1836 Cottrill Lane
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Job Objective To obtain a challenging post as Lead Housekeeper where I can demonstrate my skills and contribute towards the proper functioning of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in cleaning procedures and handling chemicals
- Deep knowledge of supervising team of housekeepers
- Huge knowledge of MSDS information for OSHA regulations
- Remarkable ability to operate various cleaning equipments
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with various team members
- Ability to lift heavy weight for cleaning
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Familiarity with various computer applications
Las Brisas Hotel Group, Maryland Heights, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all safety procedures for cleaning processes.
- Coordinated with customers and provided optimal level of customer services.
- Performed preventative maintenance on all cleaning equipments.
- Inspected areas and prepared progress reports for housekeeping activities.
- Provided training to all assistants on new equipment.
- Operated all kinds of cleaning equipment.
- Maintained knowledge of MSDS information as per OSHA regulations.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and replenished it as required.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Maryland Heights, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained records of all tips received as per requirements.
- Prepared strategies to clean up after any emergency situation.
- Performed all activities in case of extreme weather as well.
- Supervised working of housekeeping staff for all cleaning procedures.
- Assisted to empty trash containers in designated area.
- Performed routine maintenance of restrooms and office as per specifications.
- Prepared reports for all maintenance activities in hotel.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette, AL