4888 Laurel Lane
Big Spring, TX 79720
Job Objective Seeking Head Housekeeper position in which my extensive capability to maintain cleanliness can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing housekeeping staff
- Sound knowledge of computer applications
- Profound knowledge of government and safety regulations
- Exceptional ability to work on flexible schedule
- Immense ability to provide training in fast paced environment
- Ability to coordinate with staff members
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Proficient in operation activities of hospitality industry
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to develop efficiency of the housekeeping team
Holiday Inn Express, Big Spring, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and monitored budget for organization to increase profit.
- Monitored inventory levels of products and supplies and placed purchase orders.
- Administered everyday staff requirements and determined efficient performance.
- Provided training to subordinates to improve employee performance.
- Ensured compliance to governmental and safety regulations.
- Managed cleaning projects during high season and ensured cleanliness.
- Analyzed guest issues and initiated corrective measures for it.
- Performed all housekeeping activities such as making beds and room to ensuring satisfaction.
Morgans Hotel Group, Big Spring, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised everyday room services to each guest room.
- Monitored inventory of linen and housekeeping supplies.
- Coordinated with chef to prepare meals for guests and assist in service.
- Scheduled housekeeping activities in coordination with Lodge Supervisor.
- Supervised all activities for staff members and monitored base station radio.
- Assisted to vacuum rooms and made beds for all guests.
- Maintained records of maintenance issues and resolved it.
- Provided training to subordinates to make rooms.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Clear Lake Community College, Clearlake, CA