579 Lady Bug Drive
Bronx, NY 10467
Job Objective An immensely capable Assistant Housekeeper seeking a job within your organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in supervising housekeeping activities in hospitality industry
- Immense knowledge of housekeeping processes and regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of cleaning products and procedures
- Sound ability to coordinate with various people
- Outstanding ability to manage difficult issues efficiently
- Ability to perform heavy physical work
- Ability to provide quality services to customers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Hobergs Club Resort, Bronx, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Developed monthly roster for all coordinators and supervisors.
- Evaluated work of all employees and initiated disciplinary actions.
- Developed an efficient EPRD chart for subordinates on annual basis.
- Provided assistance to new team members and provided mentorship.
- Inspected grooming for all employees to maintained tidiness.
- Reviewed cleaning methods on periodical basis to ensure cleanliness.
- Analyzed activities and recommended improvements to department.
- Ensured compliance to company guidelines and procedures.
Ala Moana Hotel, Bronx, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised everyday operations for housekeeping department.
- Inspected public areas and rooms to ensure cleanliness.
- Monitored inventory records for all housekeeping supplies.
- Supervised efficient working of housekeeping supervisor and room attendants.
- Ensured compliance to all housekeeping standards.
- Developed spring cleaning schedule and coordinated with the team.
- Provided uninterrupted public relation services to all guests.
- Assisted executive housekeeper in hiring and training staff members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Midway College, Midway, KY