3657 Cherry Ridge Drive
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective To obtain the position of Apartment Housekeeper where I can utilize my cleaning skills and experience to the maximum benefit of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in cleaning various residential and commercial apartments
- Sound knowledge of cleaning procedures and products
- Profound knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety regulations
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects within timeframe
- Remarkable ability to ensure optimal customer service
- Ability to resolve customer issues
- Ability to manage cleaning of apartment blocks
- Ability to operate various cleaning equipment including the latest ones.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc, Southfield, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Managed cleaning of all bathroom accessories for apartments.
- Coordinated with maintenance department to prepare for apartment turns.
- Administered carpeted areas to ensure efficient vacuuming.
- Monitored inventory of all supplies and maintained records.
- Assisted to pick trash cans for owners and move furniture if required.
- Supervised all cleaning supplies equipment and products.
- Coordinated with management to ensure efficient working of apartments.
- Maintained neat and clean interior hallways through regular washing.
Simpson Property Group, Southfield, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed general cleaning on various assigned areas of apartments.
- Prepared apartment for new move ins and turn over.
- Coordinated with supervisor to resolve all resident issues for housekeeping.
- Greeted all visitors and residents pleasantly and maintained confidentiality of information.
- Maintained neat and safe apartment and ensured safety of personal items.
- Ensured compliance to fire safety regulations and infection control.
- Coordinated with various departments for all housekeeping services.
- Administered windows and patios and provided necessary cleaning.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Scott Community College, Bettendorf, IA