4794 Abner Road
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Job Objective To obtain a job as Hotel Greeter and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in maintaining high volume of guests coming to the hotel
- Thorough knowledge of resolving client queries efficiently
- Exceptional knowledge of resort setting and working
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationship with employees
- Ability to provide optimal customer services to hotel guests
- Solid understanding of hotel regulations and procedures
Towne Park, Ltd., Eau Claire, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated everyday activity board and maintained knowledge of any special requirements from guests.
- Managed communication with owners, guests and peers for processes.
- Assisted guests with directions required within the hotel as well as outside.
- Provided assistance with check in processes to guests.
- Coordinated with colleagues and provided escort to guests as per requirement.
- Provided assistance to guests to help in moving the luggage to the room.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Eau Claire, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Greeted every guest coming to the hotel and the pool area pleasantly.
- Prepared reports for ay incidents between guests and employees.
- Ensured neat and clean hotel entrance and vehicles for transport.
- Assisted guests with transport to local business area and attractions.
- Provided assistance to guests in parking and coordinated with valet for it.
- Monitored customer queries and provided appropriate resolution.
Associate Degree in Hospitality
South Puget Sound Community College, Olympia, WA