2320 Aviation Way
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Job Objective Actively seeking a Mechanical Helper job with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of wiring switches and monitoring cables
- Exceptional knowledge of mechanical processes and automotive repair
- Remarkable knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and automotive systems
- Ability to interpret and comply to mechanical process instructions
- Ability to perform automotive repair within mechanical shop
- Solid understanding of technical manuals and equipment’s specifications
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
Industrial Mechanical, Inc, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with mechanical craft employees and assisted in operations.
- Performed mechanical maintenance on processes and associated repair.
- Administered assembling and disassembling of equipments.
- Operated hand and power tools for variousmechanical repairs.
- Prepared surface to complete various painting jobs for mechanical activities.
- Assisted blacksmith to complete furnace associated jobs.
Faith Technologies, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with team members and prepared cargo by attaching slings.
- Evaluated attachment and ensured absence of any obstructions.
- Assisted to lift and carry equipments and materials from one place to another.
- Operated cargo handling gear and assisted in pick-up of heavy equipment.
- Prepared mud and brine by mixing various chemicals.
- Performed preventative maintenance on crane and wire line.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Shawnee Community College, Ullin, IL