4525 Woodhill Avenue
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Job Objective To utilize my skills and abilities and obtain full-time employment as Kitchen Helper.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of assisting in various food service operations
- Exceptional knowledge of sanitation regulations for handling food
- Remarkable knowledge of utilizing restaurant equipments
- Ability to ensure compliance to storage standards for department
- Ability to collate sales receipts and handle cash
- Solid understanding of completing work within deadline
Olgoonik Corporation, Cockeysville, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted to load and unload supplies and food materials from truck.
- Provided assistance to kitchen staff and washed and peeled vegetables.
- Managed transfer of supplies and equipments from storage area to truck.
- Managed and polished silver and if required dipped it in chemical.
- Monitored and subjected waste into disposable and non-disposable sections.
- Maintained neat and clean kitchen area and ensured compliance to regulations.
Boyd Gaming Corporation, Cockeysville, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided assistance to kitchen staff for preparing food.
- Coordinated with food service director and prepared food as per requirement.
- Administered table top condiments and ensured appropriate replenishment.
- Supervised setting of buffet tables as per supervisor.
- Cleaned and maintained kitchen equipments for dining areas.
- Ensured preparation of quality meals and maintained optimal level of hygiene.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Kingsborough Community College, Brooklyn, NY