4649 Mill Street
Greenville, SC 29611
Job Objective Skilled Veterans Affairs Pharmacist seeking to expand my knowledge in the field by becoming a member of your prestigious facility
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacotherapeutics
- Wide knowledge of professional pharmacy practice
- Strong knowledge of standards of Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Familiarity with physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters
- Ability to monitor and assesses the outcome of drug therapies
- Ability to design, conduct and interpret controlled clinical drug trials
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply written instructions
- Ability to distribute scheduled and non-scheduled drugs to both inpatients and outpatients
- Ability to maintain record of drugs, allergies, and other pertinent information in patient’s medication profiles
Veterans Affairs Pharmacist
US Veterans Affairs, Greenville, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Presented a wide range of prescriptions to inpatients and outpatients.
- Provided drug information to medical and nursing staff.
- Developed, performed and coordinated an ongoing in-service education program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Meredith College, Raleigh, NC