4671 Owagner Lane
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Seeking a job as Traveling Phlebotomist in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of travelling to client’s location and collecting blood specimens
- In-depth knowledge of medical jargon, laboratory procedures, and phlebotomy techniques
- Remarkable knowledge of specimen handling and safe storage practices
- Familiarity with street navigation, vehicle operation, and inventory management
- Ability to establish and maintain positive patient relationships
- Ability to prepare and maintain computerized records and work-related reports, properly
Riverside Health System, Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Visited various blood collection sites and care facilities and collected patients’ blood specimens.
- Reviewed medical history of assigned patients and performed phlebotomy, as requested.
- Packaged, labeled, stored, and sent all requested blood specimens, on time.
- Cleaned, sterilized, and restocked all collection trays and assigned job site.
- Documented, updated, and maintained information related to patients and phlebotomy activities.
- Participated in blood drive events and accomplished daily blood collection targets.
South Texas Blood & Tissue Center – San Antonio, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Drove to specified medical centers and interacted with patients, in a friendly manner.
- Identified patients and performed appropriate phlebotomy procedures, as per department standards.
- Prepared, labeled, and sent all patient specimens, safely and on time.
- Completed and maintained accurate logs related to specimens, work performed, and QC.
- Ordered and maintained the stock level of all phlebotomy-related supplies.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and organized phlebotomy job site and equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science
Pace University, New York, NY