3505 Twin House Lane
Springfield, MO 65804
Job Objective Seeking a job as Oncology Dietitian in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing nutrition care, monitoring, and education to oncology patients
- Profound knowledge of clinical dietetics and enteral/parenteral nutrition
- Outstanding knowledge of oncology therapeutic care and nutrition requirements
- Proficient in using computer and Microsoft Office software programs
- Ability to work with and maintain electronic medical record, efficiently
- Ability to deal with patients, health care providers, and medical staff, diplomatically
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Springfield, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted and documented nutrition assessments for oncology patients.
- Developed and implemented personalized nutritional care plans and therapies for patients.
- Monitored calorie counts and recommended appropriate supplements for patients.
- Participated in patient-care rounds and performed medical coverage of assigned patients, as required.
- Counseled and instructed patients of all age groups regarding all aspects of nutrition.
- Trained and guided clinic staff, care providers, and interns on nutritional issues and practices.
- Adhered to on-call rotation schedule and completed all assigned tasks, efficiently.
- Executed cooking demonstrations and conducted nutrition-related group discussion.
- Interpreted and complied with departmental policy and standards, as applicable.
- Built and maintained cordial relationships with coworkers, medical personnel, and clinic staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Foods and Nutrition
Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC