4515 Retreat Avenue
Portland, ME 4101
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as Livestock Nutritionist with dependable organization looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in livestock research, development and nutrition research
- In-depth knowledge of livestock food biochemistry, smallholder farming systems and mixed crop-livestock systems
- Admirable knowledge of nuclear techniques for animal production research, and participatory research methods for smallholder systems
- Familiarity with various livestock feeding issues and livestock development programs
- Ability to conduct in-depth laboratory analysis of livestock-feed materials
- Ability to work with multicultural and multidisciplinary groups, in a cooperative manner
Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Portland, ME
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, developed, managed and implemented various projects related to livestock research, development and nutrition research.
- Conducted laboratory studyand assessment of feed resources and materials.
- Executed field-based experiments and on-farm trials, as required.
- Discovered and exploredopportunities related to feed-intervention and enhanced livelihoods, for livestock owners.
- Assisted with feed marketing analysis and small-scale feed trading.
Kalmbach Feeds, Inc., Portland, ME
May 2009 – July 2012
- Utilized participatory diagnostic tools for research and development projects.
- Wrote and delivered accurate and effective work-reports and oral presentations,
- Made public the results of research in peer-reviewed international journals and other media formats.
- Worked with multidisciplinary teams and variousresearch partners, positively.
- Participated in research and development programs of international organizations such as, FAO and UN agencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Nutrition
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL