1872 Philli Lane
Tulsa, OK 74136
Job Objective Looking for a steady position with reliable company in which to fill the position of Intern Pharmacist to make use of the training and experience I’ve acquired.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical services Federal and Sate laws, regulations and standards
- Ability to extract pertinent information from the patient and other sources
- Ability to operate pharmacy computer systems
- Ability to either type medication labels
- Ability to extract pertinent information from the patient
- Ability to attend to customers and answers telephones in a courteous and timely manner
Vanderbilt University, Tulsa, OK
August 2005 – Present
- Dispensed, compounded, procured, stored, packaged and distributed pharmacy products.
- Interviewed patients to attain information regarding medication use, medication allergies and sensitivities.
- Conducted educational programs for pharmacy, other medical personnel and patients.
- Provided suggestions to management regarding systems andoperational improvements.
- Maintained work area and equipment in an organized and clean condition.
Poudre Valley Health System, Tulsa, OK
May 2000 – July 2005
- Interacted with patients and medical personnel regarding medication therapy.
- Responded to questions regarding drug information that was verified by a pharmacist.
- Provided patients with counseling regarding instructions on how to use their medication.
- Performed the read back function as per hospital protocol.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA