4238 Birch Street
Mccordsville, IN 46055
Job Objective Pursuing Industrial Pharmacist Position in which to put my training and skills to work for company and patients.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation development and analytical testing requirements
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical composition and processing perspective
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical production – G.M.P, reglementary processes, fabrication processes
- Profound knowledge of industrial pharmacy
- Ability to prepare and dispense drugs and pharmaceutical preparations
Medmatch International Inc., Mccordsville, IN
August 2005 – Present
- Performed lab work during production, testing and analysis of the new and enhanced drug.
- Compiled documents and presentations related to the new and enhanced drug.
- Took part in quality assurance reviews of process and product.
- Contributed to all aspects of drug production.
- Analyzed the drug manufacturing process.
Novant Health, Mccordsville, IN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted with design, development and testing of production equipment.
- Developed standards for drugs utilized in pharmaceuticals.
- Determined drugs identity, purity and strength in relation to specified standards.
- Set up and supervised sterile production and packaging areas.
- Evaluated and provided advise on government controls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY