2939 Leverton Cove Road
Springfield, MA 1109
Job Objective To obtain a Holistic Nutritionist position in a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of conducting nutrition assessment and developing holistic nutrition-based programs for clients
- In-depth knowledge of human nutrition, stress management and pain management
- Exceptional knowledge of homeopathy practices and various dietary theories
- Proficientinusing Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet service
- Ability to handle and work with sensitive and confidential information, carefully
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships and communications with staff and clients
LocumTenens.com, LLC, Springfield, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, formulated and implemented personalized menu plans and specialized diets for patients.
- Counseled patients and their families on healthy diet, lifestyle choices, emotional factors and social issues.
- Provided appropriate educational materials, community resources and rehabilitation services to clients.
- Conducted nutrition and health screening, personal training and group fitness classes.
- Trained patients with special needs, to perform daily living activities independently.
- Attended health lectures and training seminars, conducted by doctors and alternative health practitioners.
Ochsner Health System, Springfield, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured and assessed nutritional requirements of each client, on basis of various factors.
- Developedand implemented customized meal plans and dietary restrictions, for all clients.
- Educated clients about healthy food choices, food-label reading, and food composition.
- Counseled clients on dietary-related disorders and prevention of nutrition-linked diseases.
- Created and published health & wellness articles for health-related website.
- Organized and conductedholistic cooking classes, health food tours, community activities and health walks, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition
Rice University, Houston, TX