3484 Pretty View Lane
Cotati, CA 94928
Job Objective Graduate Pharmacist Seeking employment with pharmacy catering to a diverse patient population.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of regulations and laws related to the practice of pharmacy
- Ability to make critical decisions, set priorities, solves problems
- Ability to work effectively with coworkers
- Ability to follows patient and personnel safety procedures as outlined in the hospital
- Ability to maintain logs, records, and other required documentation accurately
St. Charles Hospital, Cotati, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted with distributive and clinical pharmacy functions.
- Prepared medications, emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments.
- Reviewed, maintained and screened patient medication records for allergies, and drug interactions.
- Filled prescriptions from bulk stock.
Brainerd Lakes Health, Cotati, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Received, priced and stocked orders from wholesalers and manufacturers.
- Filed physician orders and controlled substance record forms as required.
- Provided routine daily supervision.
- Assisted in providing pharmaceutical care.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN