1606 Rafe Lane
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective A successful and energetic Compounding Pharmacist Seeking work with well-established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with practice standards, regulatory requirements and compounded prescriptions
- Wide knowledge of drug products, medical therapeutics, pharmacokinetics, and disease state
- Ability to communicate clearly in oral and written form
- Ability to work with information systems, automated and technical equipment
- Ability to identify and recommend improvements to product formulations
- Ability to develop and improve compounding formulas
VANN HEALTHCARE SERVICES, Jackson, MS
August 2005 – Present
- Compounded ear and eye drops and ointments.
- Calculated and compounded specialized dosage forms for pediatric populations.
- Collaborated with the prescriber and the patient to develop the most appropriate therapy.
Apothecure, Inc, Jackson, MS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted patient consultations and physician consultations.
- Compounding formula research, prescription order entry.
- Ensured maintenance, sanitation and organization of clean room.
- Conducted product verification.
- Assisted in development of patient information leaflets, and other daily operations needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
TransPacific Hawaii College, Honolulu, HI