4602 Berry Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Job Objective Pursuing a Community Pharmacist position in which to put my training and skills to work for company and patients.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in community pharmacy practice
- Familiarity with medication therapy management, health screens and immunizations
- Profound knowledge of prescription drugs and effects
- Ability to dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ability to teach and coordinate medication management course
- Ability to monitor blood pressure and cholesterol levels
WellSpan Health Services, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Advised nursing staff on utilization of various medications.
- Assured proper controls and records of narcotics.
- Identifiedprevented and resolved actual and potential drug therapy problems.
- Addressed problems with physicians and nurses when indicated.
- Provided clinical pharmacy services as needed.
COMMUNITY PHARMACY, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Maintained a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Advised patients of adverse side-effects of medicines.
- Provided a prescription intervention service.
- Managed a needle and syringe exchange.
- Dispensed emergency hormonal contraception.
- Offered a diabetes screening service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville, NC