1007 Medical Center Drive
Polk City, FL 33868
Job Objective Dog Handler searching for a position that will allow me to continue growing in this field while becoming a trusted and valued member of team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with dogs, shelter and rescue dogs
- Huge knowledge about varied dogs breeds
- Ability to judge situation and handle dogs properly
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly through the day
- Familiarity with dogs of different breeds, sizes, strengths, and temperaments
Central Bark Doggy Day Care, Polk City, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Managed all schedules and dog-handling guidelines.
- Coached dogs and managed small trips for the dogs.
- Maintained kennels and groomed dogs.
- Managed transportation of dogs.
Downtown Dogs, Polk City, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed clean up and coordinated with customer over the phone.
- Handled vacuuming, power scrubbing and mopping.
High School Diploma
Calhan High School, Calhan, CO