2514 Maple Avenue
Modesto, CA 95354
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated and experienced Cargo Handler seeking a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with shipping, receiving and stock operations
- Ability to Operate trucks, tugs, conveyors and other freight handling equipment
- Ability to Sort, route, load and unload packages
- Ability to stretch, bend and climb as well as lift 50 pounds
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to manage pressure and frequent walking
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a timely manner
Ryder System, Modesto, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Executed assigned tasks with regard to position’s Level 4 processes.
- Conducted material moves with logical transactions.
- Coordinated in workgroup and team activities.
- Loaded and unloaded trailers and monitored scanning.
- Coached train dock employees.
Landmark Aviation, Modesto, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed safety policies and procedures.
- Handled packages from aircraft.
- Operated trucks, tugs, conveyors and freight handling instruments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science
Jackson State University, Jackson, MS