4277 Haymond Rocks Road
Medford, OR 97501
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work as an Animal Handler for well-established company where my skills can be used to create a good working environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in handling and training of a variety of animals
- Ability to perform daily rounds, observation to check animal health status
- Familiarity with general maintenance duties and medical treatments of animals
- Good understanding of operant conditioning with exotic animals
- Huge knowledge to manage animals for immunization
Arizona Humane Society, Medford, OR
August 2005 – Present
- Aided animals to achieve the desired purpose.
- Managed animals in capacity of scientific experiments.
- Handled animals for immunization.
- Maintained data on animals and designed perfect environment for breeding.
- Set up exam rooms and experiments.
Sunrise Systems Inc, Medford, OR
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed feeds and water for animals.
- Maintained cages, pens and yards and sterilized laboratory equipment.
- Monitored animals for signs of illness and treated them.
- Transported animals between quarters.
- Handled temperature and humidity of animals’ quarters.
- Maintained information and maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, LA