1041 Simpson Square
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Wine Steward.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of supervising promotion for all wine list within restaurant
- Exceptional knowledge of various wines, beers and other beverages
- Wide knowledge of all menu items in restaurant
- Immense knowledge of various front end equipments
- Ability to provide technical support to all team members
- Ability to maintain inventory of wine in stock
- Ability to select and order wine to replenish stock
- Ability to develop schedule for team members
- Ability to comply to all liquor laws and sanitation regulations
- Ability to provide optimal customer services to all clients in restaurant
Carmel Country Club, Oklahoma City, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with vendors to maintained control all wine inventory.
- Maintained record of order for all wine and beer commodities and assisted in stocking.
- Provided assistance to customers to order appropriate wine with meals.
- Ensured efficient storage of wine in shelves and racks.
- Assisted patrons to select and appreciate wine along with meals.
- Monitored services and ensured compliance to all state liquor laws.
- Maintained record of wine cellar products and monitored order and pricing.
- Provided customers with all required information for wine and cellar product offerings.
Safeway Corp., Oklahoma City, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed wines lists for all wine promotions in coordination with staff.
- Provided assistance to guests in service of wine in dining rooms.
- Ensured optimal level of cleanliness in wine cellars and other holding areas.
- Developed strategy for bar products inventory system for all beverages.
- Analyzed and recommended improvisation to all wine programs.
- Maintained knowledge of all alcoholic beverage department regulations.
- Assisted in weekly and monthly merchandising activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management
Alcorn State University, Alcorn State, MS