3660 Northwest Boulevard
Washington, DC 20200
Job Objective To obtain Server Bartender position in which I can offer prompt and courteous service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in serving drinks and food in restaurants
- Deep knowledge of wine, beers and spirits
- Huge knowledge of sanitation policies and procedures
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with public and coworkers
- Outstanding ability to comprehend all instructions and documents
- Ability to perform physical work in shift
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers
- Familiarity with various computer applications
Embassy Suites Hotels, Washington, DC
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted all customers pleasantly and took food orders.
- Ensured compliance to all recipes and mixing directions.
- Monitored cash registers and collected payments for drinks and food.
- Determined appropriate cash handling policies and procedures for transactions.
- Performed work as per safety and sanitation policies.
- Administered bar and ensured regular sanitization of area.
- Provided optimal level of customer services for adult beverages.
- Ensured prevention of intoxication from alcohol for customers.
Interstate Hotels and Resorts, Washington, DC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed efficient tray service for all food and beverages.
- Maintained account for all check and cash transactions
- Organized workstation and scheduled shifts for services.
- Participated in all pre shift meetings and any test taste.
- Monitored stock of all beverages and associate garnishes.
- Ensured compliance to all state liquor laws and operating procedures.
- Assisted guests and resolved all queries regarding restaurants.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management
Tusculum College, Greeneville, TN