2906 Petunia Way
Birmingham, AL 35209
Job Objective Seeking a Restaurant Cook position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of preparation, cooking and serving of restaurant food
- Deep knowledge of culinary methods, buffet displays and plate presentation techniques
- Operational knowledge of knives, coffee maker, grill, deep fryer, etc
- Familiarity with guest service, food handling and storage procedures and sanitation practices
- Ability to move heavy carts and objects in a safe and comfortable manner
- Ability to understand and follow given recipes to produce high quality food items
Winter Park Mountain Lodge, Birmingham, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Opened restaurant and set up workstation, before preparing food.
- Produced and provided food according to specified recipes.
- Checked all food items and delivered them to customers as ordered by them.
- Completed and delivered all food orders in a timely and consistent manner.
- Maintained food sanitation standards and kept workstation clean and sanitized.
- Handled and stored all food products and materials in compliance with applicable government and company regulations.
Qdoba Mexican Grill, Birmingham, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured and mixed correct volume of ingredients according to recipes.
- Cut meats, vegetables and fruits to specific sizes based on recipes.
- Prepared and cooked all food according to standard recipes and specifications.
- Arranged, garnished and served tasty and appealing meals to patrons.
- Stored foodstuffs and supplies in a proper manner and rotated them on a routine basis.
- Cleaned workstations and equipments and followed established food handling practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Menlo College, Atherton, CA