4005 Zimmerman Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking a position as Preschool Cook in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of cooking and serving nutritious meals to preschool students
- In-depth knowledge of childcareprinciples and food production programs
- Remarkable knowledge of food storage, sanitation practices and personal hygiene standards
- Familiarity with government-approved nutritional requirements for children
- Ability to communicate with parents and children in a pleasant manner
- Ability to develop and provide healthy meal programs for children
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and provided healthy and nutritious meals for children.
- Prepared and maintained records of meals and quantities served.
- Cleaned and disinfectedkitchen area, tools, and utensils, in a proper manner.
- Adhered to established food safety rules and met nutritional requirementsof children.
- Liaised with kitchen staff and interacted withchildren and their parents, in a helpful manner.
- Coordinated and participated in educational activities involving students, when required.
Primrose School of Round Rock North, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and followed approved menus to produce nutritious meals for children.
- Completed, documented, and maintained necessary paperwork related to assigned job.
- Handled and stored all food items, ingredients and cleaning supplies, properly.
- Cleaned and maintained kitchen area, equipments, and utensils.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships withmanagers, coworkers,and parents.
- Followed standard sanitation practices and adhered to established health and personal hygiene standards.
Associate Degree in Child Care
Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA