2196 Peck Court
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Job Objective Seeking a Pet Food Demonstrator position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of performing demonstration and marketing of pet food for sale
- In-depth knowledge of merchandising principles, pet food ingredients, and nutrition
- Remarkable knowledge of internet access and use of email programs
- Familiarity with handling difficult customers and store visitors
- Ability to inform and recommend appropriate food products to consumers
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks like bending frequently and carrying heavy objects
Pet Food Demonstrator
Blue Buffalo Co., Costa Mesa, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Scheduled and set up demonstrations at designated locations, efficiently.
- Probed and discussed with customers to identify and address special food needs of their pets.
- Handled and answered queries related to pet food products.
- Assisted all customers with buying relevant products and increased sales.
- Assisted with merchandizing of items and helped in rotating stock, on a routine basis.
- Compared all in-store food products and took part in various store events.
- Developed and maintained active social media presence through appropriate websites.
- Contributed to growth in sales of company products and ensured brand awareness.
- Obtained and maintained complete and correct information related to company products.
- Attended all demo meetings and participated in all product-training sessions, as needed.
- Established and maintained positive professional relationships with coworkers, sales staff, and store personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
South Georgia College, Douglas, GA