322 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93706
Job Objective A highly talented Lead Bartender with excellent customer service skills and experience seeking a job within the hospitality industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering full service bar operations
- Outstanding knowledge of drink and beverage recipes
- Exceptional knowledge of alcoholic beverages and its preparation
- Sound ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
- Immense ability to perform all money handling processes
- Ability to enforce liquor laws efficiently
- Good understanding of money handling practices and procedures
- Amazing skills to prepare alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Familiarity with food handling rules, regulations and procedures
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Fresno, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Scheduled all events and restaurant activities for organization.
- Monitored inventory of all bar supplies and equipments.
- Managed purchase and sell orders.
- Coordinated with customers and provided optimal services.
- Supervised efficient working of all staff members.
- Provide training to all wait staff, bartenders and event assistants.
- Ensured compliance to Federal, State and local laws.
- Assisted to resolve all routine issues for bartenders.
Red Lion Hotels, Fresno, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored working of all lounge staff members.
- Ensured compliance to food and beverage standards and hotel guidelines.
- Maintained knowledge of hospitality standards for all drink and food menu.
- Provided training to subordinate bartenders and cocktail servers.
- Administered room charges and processed all payments for customers.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hotel Management
Rockford College, Rockford, IL