4308 Foley Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Job Objective To obtain Hotel Bartender position in which I can offer prompt and courteous service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in all operations for bars for drinks and wines
- Deep knowledge of drink recipes and beverages
- Huge knowledge of food and drink preparation
- Outstanding ability to operate point of sales procedure
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
- Ability to verify age of customers before service
- Ability to work for long hours in confined areas
- Ability to remember and promote the variety of menu items
- Good understanding of pre check and close out processes
Morgans Hotel Group, Fort Lauderdale, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all quality regulations and standards.
- Developed professional relationship with team to achieve financial objectives.
- Analyzed guest requirements and provided assistance.
- Greeted all hotel customers as per company standards.
- Managed payment process for all hotel clients and maintained accuracy.
- Assisted to restock items and performed all closing out functions.
- Maintained cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Coordinated with kitchen staff for any questions for menu items.
Marriott Grand Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained stock of all bar supplies and placed orders if required.
- Administered operational activities of hotel and restaurants.
- Ensured neat and clean area and maintained hygiene in work area.
- Coordinated with all guests and patrons to resolve all issues.
- Prepared drinks and serve all orders to guest as per requirement.
- Monitored guests and identified all intoxicated guests in hotel.
- Maintained knowledge of all menus within hotel premises.
- Prepared beverages for guests within required timeframe.
Bachelor’s Degree In Hotel Management
Rhodes College, Memphis, TN