1931 Tibbs Avenue
Dillon, MT 59725
Job Objective To secure Hospital Hostess position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing hospital food services
- Profound knowledge of food handling techniques
- Deep knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Familiarity with sanitation standards
- Immense ability to effectively communicate with critically ill patients
- Outstanding ability to understand basic diet therapy
- Remarkable ability to make independent decisions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Lancaster General Hospital, Dillon, MT
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted patients in selecting menus based on physician ordered diet.
- Distributed meals to patients.
- Collected dirty food trays from patient rooms.
- Maintained records of patient’s food intake.
- Addressed patient’s needs promptly.
- Worked in accordance with HIPPA privacy rules.
- Maintain all patient information confidential.
- Operated dishwasher safely.
Kennewick General Hospital, Dillon, MT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delivered food to patients as per the schedules.
- Prepared food in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Followed hospital infection control procedures to avoid any food contaminations.
- Maintained kitchen area clean and organized.
- Disposed garbage as per hospital policies.
- Worked in cafeteria when needed.
- Assisted in food stocking and storage operations.
- Utilized standard precautions such as wearing personal protective equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Temple College, Temple, TX