800 Bartlett Avenue
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Job Objective Seeking a job as Head Hostess in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising guest dining services in restaurants
- Sound knowledge of cash handling procedures
- Solid understanding of restaurant operations
- Familiarity with food service principles
- Remarkable ability to maintain restaurant clean and safe
- Outstanding ability to handle cash register
- Amazing ability to address customer service problems
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Smugglers’ Notch Resort, Bloomfield Township, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted and escorted customers to tables.
- Thanked customers upon departure.
- Monitored seating and food availability for waiting customers.
- Determined wait period and informed to customers.
- Ensured that tables are emptied and cleaned after each use.
- Ensured that tables have appropriate silverwares and napkins in place.
- Provided exceptional services to customers as per restaurant standards.
- Answered calls to take reservations.
New Castle Country Club, Bloomfield Township, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Presented menus to customers and informed about daily specials.
- Communicated special requests of customers to Servers.
- Updated host book with events, schedules and reservations.
- Managed seating flow to reduce customer wait time.
- Confirmed weekend reservations with customers.
- Reported maintenance problems to management promptly.
- Provided service trainings to new hires.
- Assisted in promotional activities to increase customer base.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Sinclair Community College, Dayton, OH