3966 Flanigan Oaks Drive
Temple Hills, MD 20031
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Chief Baker in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in training, direction and management of bakery workers
- Profound knowledge of baking process and a variety of bakery products
- Outstanding knowledge of sanitation standards and Public Health requirements
- Familiarity with culinary practices and teamwork concepts
- Ability to handle and finish all given tasks, in a timely manner
- Ability to work various shift-timings, weekends and long hours, efficiently
Michael Baker Corporation, Temple Hills, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Trained and supervised all assigned subordinate bakers in proper baking practices.
- Oversaw and assisted in product preparation, baking, and presentation activities.
- Operated, cleaned, and maintained all assigned equipments and appliances, carefully.
- Monitored and maintained the cleanliness and hygiene of the assigned work areas.
- Maintained food quality standards and ensured efficient control of food supplies.
- Interpreted and followed company-specified safety and emergency policies and procedures.
Meditology Services, LLC, Temple Hills, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Lead and managed the activities of bakery staff and overall bakery production process.
- Trained and supervised the assigned team of subordinate bakers, as required.
- Prepared, baked, and decorated a variety of breads, pastries and other baked goods.
- Used and cleaned all baking and measuring equipments and appliances, safely.
- Prepared and maintained correct and complete kitchen logs and documentation.
- Comprehended and adhered to all government and company specified health, food safety, and environmental policies and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts Management
Darton College, Albany, GA