2584 Hickory Ridge Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Job Objective Seeking the position of Catering Server where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in catering services
- Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage serving standards
- Thorough knowledge of menu items and service ware
- Familiarity with food presentation techniques, safe food handling procedures
- Proficient with varying types of food and beverages
- Ability to provide exceptional services to customers
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to handle high volume customers
- Ability to work in flexible timings
Bristol Farms, Las Vegas, NV
August 2007 – Present
- Followed safe food handling practices.
- Addressed customer questions regarding food ingredients, garnishes and preparation procedures.
- Arranged tables and chairs in dining rooms.
- Maintained the dining hall clean and organized.
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next meal.
- Draped tables, folded napkins and set silverwares on tables.
- Decorated event halls and arranged displays and candles.
- Carried heavy food trays from kitchen to dining hall.
Sea Pines Resort, Las Vegas, NV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Greeted and seated customers in a courteous manner.
- Obtained food orders and delivered them in a timely manner.
- Sanitized workstation and catering equipment.
- Provided food and beverage suggestions to customers.
- Assisted in food storage and inventory control activities.
- Disposed waste food as per company standards.
- Operated dishwasher safely.
- Communicated customer complaints and feedback to Supervisors.
Associate Degree in Restaurant Management
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI