2636 Howard Street
Holland, MI 49423
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Bar Steward.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound experience of managing food and beverage service in bars
- Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage system
- Wide knowledge of hotel policies and bar regulations
- Ability to efficiently communicate with head chef on regular basis
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to coordinate with guests and members
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks
- Ability to lift heavy weight for various activities
- Solid understanding of restaurant operations and activities
Wynn Resorts, Holland, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained efficient stock of glasses and ice in bar.
- Assisted to collect all payments from customers for cash register.
- Coordinated with customers and served appropriate meals as required.
- Ensured compliance to company standards for all customer requests.
- Took orders from guests and provided appropriate beverages.
- Maintained copies of checks for all passengers and provided separate checks if required.
- Managed bars on cruise ships and maintained appropriate stocks at all times.
- Participated in various training programs and meetings for cruise liners.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Holland, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with various members and assisted to resolve all issues.
- Maintained clubhouse and ensured cleanliness at all times.
- Administered work activities for all bar and catering staff members.
- Monitored all catering functions and ensured well stocked bar.
- Greeted all customers pleasantly and provided required assistance.
- Monitored any miscreant and ensured removal from premises.
- Maintained records of payments on POS system and ensured accuracy.
- Coordinated with kitchen staff and maintained knowledge of all beverages and food items.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Wayne State College, Wayne, NE