2862 Harter Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective Extremely talented, flexible and hardworking Banquet Bartender seeking a job within the hospitality industry where I can get the perfect opportunity to showcase my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Great experience in managing banquets for hotels
- Sound knowledge of beverages and drink recipes
- Profound knowledge of beverage terminology and drink recipes
- Remarkable ability to analyze all client requirements
- Outstanding ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to comply to all safety regulations
- Ability to perform basic math for all billings
- Ability to maintain professional appearance at all times
- Ability to provide clear direction and instructions to guests
Windsor Restaurant, Dayton, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared various cocktails and drinks by mixing liquors with water.
- Managed service for all wine and bottled beer for guests.
- Maintained accurate record of drinks served and bills collected.
- Ordered all requisitions for liquors and supplies.
- Ensured an attractive display at the bar for all bottles and glasses.
- Ensured compliance to all Served all drinks with garnishing such as slice and pit fruits.
- Enured compliance of all company policies and procedures.
- Checked ID cards of customers to avoid underage drinking.
Crystal Springs Resorts, Dayton, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided beverage services to all guests pleasantly.
- Monitored stock of all alcohol and supplies such as glasses and accessories.
- Assisted clients to select appropriate drink and collected charge.
- Coordinated with all co workers and customers to maintain professional relationship.
- Performed various functions for banquet sales such as lifting heavy materials.
- Analyzed client requirements and developed appropriate strategies.
- Scheduled activities for various hotel departments.
- Prepared reports for all emergencies and ensured safe environment.
Bachelor’s Degree In Restaurant Management
Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, KY