3106 Wilson Street
Shoshone, CA 92384
Job Objective To gain employment as ITIL Expert in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of providing support to application configuration
- Good understanding of ITIL V3 lifecycles and processes
- Familiarity with various automated database reporting tools
- Ability to coordinate with technical and non technical audiences
- Ability to communicate with management
- Outstanding skills of ITIL principles
- Ability to work within team environment
KellyMitchell Group, Shoshone, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Administered various architecture and engineering process of program.
- Provided support to all programs and maintained competency of activities.
- Analyzed and recommended improvements to all new systems and ITIL processes.
- Developed and documented various ITIL standards.
- Performed gap analysis on all present infrastructure programs.
- Participate in various cross function architecture sessions.
- Maintained knowledge of communication and engineering techniques.
- Preformed research in various architecture integration processes.
Northrop Grumman, Shoshone, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Determined appropriate standards to resolve all business process issues.
- Maintained efficient architecture as per organization priorities.
- Provided technical support to all ITIL process owners and performed audits on process.
- Coordinated with customers to develop ITIL process strategies for design.
- Developed ITIL framework in coordination with MSC staff members.
- Administered program management activities and design plan for risk management.
- Assisted team members to improve quality of processes.
- Monitored mapping of customer business issues and developed appropriate solutions.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Westfield State College, Westfield, MA
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Herzing College, Birmingham, AL