3869 Randolph Street
Cambridge, MA 2142
Job Objective To obtain the job of Domain Expert in which my skills, passion and experience will be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing customer support for domain
- Outstanding knowledge of QARA process and Agfa support
- Ability to develop and monitor projects
- Ability to maintain knowledge of all cyber activities
- Ability to communicate with all client
- Ability to prepared strategic reports for clients
- Proficient with Java, JSPs, J2EE framework, Spring, JBoss, and JMS
- Solid understanding of digital imaging and RIS systems
Agfa-Gevaert Group, Cambridge, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained record of all incoming requests for customer support.
- Assisted to collect all customer information and provided efficient resolution.
- Monitored all cases and resolutions as per SLA requirements.
- Provided technical support to all high profile and crisis management situations.
- Participated in all third party and Agfa training programs.
- Recommended improvements to customer’s issues through incident management process.
- Analyzed all incidents and escalated issues if required to resolve issues.
- Translated all technical information for customers.
Resolvit, LLC, Cambridge, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained list of all best practices for efficient e-service delivery.
- Monitored progress of delivery systems and development strategies for providers.
- Developed various e-services in coordination with Union Information Service centers.
- Documented draft system for development guidelines.
- Provided support to all development services for internet and mobile platforms.
- Assisted all domain specialists to implement support services for e-services.
- Maintained BPR expertise to develop business process for domain.
Master’s Degree in Software Engineering
Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Baldwin-Wallace College, Berea, OH