3078 Oak Avenue
Job Objective Searching for Sponsorship Executive position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, and advertising
- Extensive knowledge and passion of motor sports
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and self motivational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to service multiple clients and various assignments
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
World Vision Inc.,Palatine, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Prospected and solicited current and new sponsors for digital properties.
- Developed and implemented advertising and sponsorship sales plan.
- Analyzed inventory, and maximized auction and remnant inventory opportunities between media buys.
- Generated new business by cold calling corporate enterprises.
- Created sales presentations and managed offline and online advertising campaigns.
- Achieved and exceeded revenue goal targets.
- Developed international territories and adapted programs with localized advertisers and sponsors.
CACI International, Inc., Palatine, IL
May 2004- July 2007
- Developed and managed sponsorship programs surrounding specific race events.
- Generated revenues and achieved budgetary goals.
- Executed and managed sponsorship sales.
- Developed and maintained prospect lists.
- Facilitated communication and activities between firm, clients, and the track.
- Recommended sponsorship programs and advised management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Lincoln University, Oakland, CA