456 Tyler Avenue
Ft Lauderdale, FL33311
Job Objective Respected Investment Executive seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in building strong internal and external client relationships
- Sound knowledge of the securities business, investment products and financial solution
- Huge knowledge of current risk management and portfolio construction methodologies
- Amazing coaching and teaching skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex financial concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective writing and presentational skills
Fifth Third Bank,Ft Lauderdale, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Planned and conducted individual and group coaching sessions with retail bank employees.
- Reviewed existing accounts and closed sales.
- Handled, prioritized and resolved client problems.
- Maintained client relationships through referral programs.
- Planned and implemented sales adhering to designated goals and financial results.
- Trained and mentored licensed bank employees.
Happy State Bank, Ft Lauderdale, FL
May 2004- July 2007
- Drafted and reviewed legal documents ensuring compliance to the Laws and Regulations.
- Managed land transactions of the Authority including registration of leases for Business Parks developers.
- Negotiated with investors, concessionaires, service providers etc .
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Wayne State College, Wayne, NE