2919 Yorkshire Circle
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Credit Executive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in credit portfolio management
- In-depth knowledge syndicated and multi-bank credit facilities
- Sound knowledge of working with clients in turnaround situations
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, RACER, ESB, MFA, TOPs, and AFS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective Strong project management and organizational skills
Bank of America,Woodville, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Identified credit opportunities and helped Sales Team.
- Prepared Deal Sheets and Term Sheets.
- Negotiated and executed proposed credit solution for the client.
- Gathered information from client.
- Negotiated and reviewed legal documents.
Union Bank, Woodville, NC
May 2004- July 2007
- Manage commercial credits portfolio, loan renewals and annual reviews.
- Ensured portfolio management compliance with Bank’s policies and practices.
- Monitored portfolio against possible risks.
- Assured data integrity of the portfolio.
- Prepared quarterly PLR and Watch Reports.
- Tracked, reported, and communicated portfolio trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Lasell College, Newton, MA