34 Kooter Lane
Job Objective Respected Admin Executive seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrative area
- Sound knowledge of handling sensitive and confidential situations with discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage data entry and workflow via online systems, databases, and web sites
- Ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed, shared services environment
Adam Personnel, Inc.,Charlotte, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Handled telephone enquiries and prioritized urgent calls.
- Scheduled and arranged meetings and parties; prepared and distributed meeting materials.
- Coordinated in arranging business travel; prepared travel and expense reports.
- Managed and coordinated administrative coverage for team.
- Maintained files in accordance with departmental policies and guidelines.
Bartech Group, Charlotte, NC
May 2004- July 2007
- Maintained and updated clients database.
- Reviewed and processed executives’ mail.
- Assured continuum of work flow in executives’ absence.
- Prepared expense reports.
- Scheduled in office and external meetings, appointments and conference calls.
- Assisted with special event planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
Westfield State College, Westfield, MA