4400 Benson Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Job Objective Qualified Plans Examiner seeking position that will allow me to be an asset to company by utilizing my abilities to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of methods, materials and practives of construction
- Ability to analyze difficult construction code situations
- Ability to comprehensively examine plans and specifications and discuss
- Ability to concentrate and accomplish tasks despite interruptions
- Ability to correctly analyze and interpret data and make decisions
- Strong judgment and excellent human relation skills
Plans Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Cranberry Township, Green Bay, WI
- Interacted with designers, contractors and owners to review proposed projects, answered question.
- Provided interpretations of the codes and established policies and procedures.
- Researched code and product standards to determine compliance with adopted codes.
- Conferred with the administrative support specialist – commercial projects on matters relating to permit conditions.
- Prepared and testified civil cases before the construction board of adjustments and appeals with a variance request has been field.
- Communicated with the assistant director on work problems of technical nature.
Plans Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Comark Building Systems, Inc., Green Bay, WI
- Attended calls and responded to questions about permits and code requirements.
- Reviewed newly filed plats and assessed the location of plats.
- Received permit applications and analyzed applications for completion and usage of proper legal descriptions.
- Prepared information and reports including conducting surveys of neighboring cities.
- Prepared, maintained and updated planning-related files and records.
- Updated plan review checklist for current requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering, Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, CA