2796 Camel Back Road
Tulsa, OK 74120
Job Objective Searching for reputable company in which to secure a position as Insurance Examiner and to becomeavaluable asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in examining insurance claims
- Profound knowledge of investigatory techniques and methodologies
- Proficient in interviewing to gain information and conduct investigations
- Ability to assess liability and resolve claims within evaluation
- Ability to report claims to the excess carrier
- Ability to ensure claim files are properly documented and claims coding
- Strong analytical and research skills
Insurance Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Wisconsin Government, Tulsa, OK
- Performed professional market conduct examinations and analysis of the operations and business practices of insurance companies, agencies and agents.
- Examined consumer complaints.
- Analyzed insurance policy form and rate submissions for compliance with state statutes and administrative code.
- Documented and developed case files for administrative action.
- Developed documents for and participated in administrative hearings.
Insurance Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Aerotek, Tulsa, OK
- Assessed the validity of a claim against an insurance policy and determined the value of the settlement.
- Performed an investigation and based on the results, offered the claimant a reasonable settlement after liability has been determined.
- Interviewed the claimant and other witnesses to the loss, in person or by phone.
- Developed reports and provided documentation of the investigation.
- Examined damaged property to ascertain liability and monetary settlement amounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Columbia Union College, Takoma Park, MD