4966 Cessna Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Job Objective A talented Clinical Evaluator with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in performing clinical evaluations, interventions and report writing
- Profound knowledge of medical assessment, healthcare management and case management practices
- knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid insurance reimbursements
- Familiarity with hospice and palliative care practices and ICD-9 coding
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software programs
- Ability to collect, evaluate and analyze clinical data for eligibility determination
Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fort Wayne, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted thorough mental health assessments and executed neuropsychological tests.
- Performed clinical evaluation and screening of patients and determined eligibility for admission.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with insurance companies, third party administrators and attorneys.
- Conducted interviews with clients, patients and families and evaluated their clinical progress on a regular basis.
- Operated and maintained various psychometric instruments for clinical evaluations.
- Made recommendations on clinical programs and delivered instructional interventions.
Parkview Medical Center, Fort Wayne, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted on-site screening and clinical assessments of clients and validated their medical eligibility.
- Informed and advised clients, patients and their families regarding clinical services and programs offered.
- Prepared and submitted detailed and accurate routine reports on time.
- Entered and maintained accurate and current information into electronic medical record.
- Participated in patient discharge processand oversaw management of after-discharge patient care.
- Attended weekly conference calls and related meetings and participated in educational sessions, as required.
Master’s Degree in Natural Science
St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY