4118 Cherry Camp Road
Chicago, IL 60609
Job Objective In search of Plumbing Estimator position where I can put my energetic personality and unique skills to work for the good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in estimating piping, plumbing, Hydronic systems in commercial industries
- Strong knowledge of the plumbing industry
- Good understanding of Plumbing systems, design and engineering
- Proficiency in using estimating software, Quote Express and similar software systems
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems and read blueprints
- Ability to prepare time, material, equipment, and labor estimates
Plumbing Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Frontier Mechanical, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Prepared cost estimates for plumbing and piping work including labor, material, equipment, subcontractors, and other direct costs.
- Reviewed plans and specifications to determine scope of work.
- Surveyed quantity and took-off material.
- Coordinated with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure accurate and competitive pricing.
- Executed conceptual estimating in support of budget proposals.
- Assisted sales initiatives including interviews and presentations.
- Developed value engineering options with recommendations based on cost, engineering, equality, and availability of materials.
Plumbing Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Arntz Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Reviewed plans & specifications.
- Calculated labor costs.
- Coordinated with subcontractors & suppliers.
- Prepared proposals & cost break downs.
- Assessed customer needs and scheduled& coordinated projects.
- Assisted in promoting business to new accounts.
- Advised preventative maintenance programs for existing & new accounts.
High School Diploma, JO Johnson High School, Huntsville, AL