168 Stonepot Road
Elizabeth, NJ 7201
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure aposition as Commercial Roofing Estimator where my experience and skills can be employed to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of roofing trade and commercial roofing construction estimating
- Sound knowledge of architecture and mechanical drawing
- Familiarity with structural and architectural roofing and different types of exposed fastener systems
- Ability to read, interpret and accurately take-off constructions drawings
- Ability to operate computer and standard software applications
- Ability to prepare construction estimate costs by studying plans &specifications
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends
- Excellent mathematical, public relation, communication and negotiation skills
Commercial Roofing Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Construction Search Group, Elizabeth, NJ
- Gathered information and requirements; set priorities for work.
- Prepared construction estimate costs by studying plans & specifications.
- Evaluated quotes from vendors and manufacturers to determine the best possible solution for a project.
- Developed plan on each project that is ultimately won.
- Analyzed gathered information and resolved cost discrepancies.
- Ensured adherence to organization standards and maintained quality service.
Commercial Roofing Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Katchmark Construction Inc, Elizabeth, NJ
- Analyzed Builders Exchange and trade publications to locate construction projects for bidding purposes.
- Estimated new and retrofit construction measures for roofing in commercial construction.
- Prepared and submitted bids and work orders.
- Assisted in processing submittals, contracts and change orders.
- Coordinated with vendor representatives in support of job needs and specifications.
- Assisted in timely collection of all customer accounts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Oglala Lakota College, Kyle, SD