4761 Half and Half Drive
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective Experienced Commercial Drywall Estimator in search of reputable company where I can fill this position and enhance my skills while becoming a valued member of team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with commercial drywall emphasis and metal frame and stucco projects
- Sound knowledge of On Screen Takeoff and Quick Bid estimating
- Wide knowledge of commercial drywall applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Ability to interpret and understand Blue Prints
- Ability to bring a project management and process orientation to the estimating function
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Commercial Drywall Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Westco, Fresno, CA
- Estimated the end product from drawings and specifications.
- Prepared reasonable quantity takeoffs from preliminary documents.
- Developed strategies to address risk areas to minimize Company exposure.
- Analyzed market conditions and developed resources to stay abreast.
- Established and maintained reliable subcontractor resources for preliminary pricing.
- Monitored bids and extract unit pricing, and pricing trends.
Commercial Drywall Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
The Justin Company, Fresno, CA
- Established scope of work for commercial and residential projects.
- Reviewed drawings for completeness, and identified areas of exposure and gaps.
- Developed competitive bid strategy.
- Supervised people who are involved in the bid process to ensure bid is complete, timely, and at least minimum sub coverage is achieved.
- Monitored bid process to timely and completely determine necessary people resources, develop bid list, solicit subs, distribute documents, develop scope sheets, obtain bonds, fill out proposal forms, obtain proposal signature, and bid submittal.
- Recommended and prepared comprehensive estimation of the products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, North Central State College, Mansfield, OH