3299 Commerce Boulevard
La Vista, NE 68128
Job Objective Looking for work as a Collision Estimator with well-established company seeking experienced and skilled employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in auto collision estimation
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Proficiency in using computers and DRP procedures
- Ability to make both objective and subjective decisions on repair process, parts and timing
- Ability to review all final bills and supplemental billings prior to delivery of the vehicle
- Ability to negotiate an agreed price on every job prior to processing the job
- Ability to prepare all damage reports in an accurate and efficient manner
- Excellent sales and estimation skills
Collision Estimator, August 2005 – Present
ABRA Auto Body & Glass, La Vista, NE
- Prepared damage repair estimates by comparing and evaluating different repair methodologies.
- Reviewed factual information and ensured only claim related damages are listed.
- Advised customers of the repair plan after various possibilities have been considered.
- Ensured adherence to DRP insurance procedures and rates as applicable to estimates.
- Monitored and followed-up on all customers ‘no shows’.
- Streamlined order and process parts per the repair order.
- Performed final quality control check of vehicle and the administration prior to delivery.
Collision Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
MileOne Collision Center, La Vista, NE
- Assessed affected vehicles to determine the amount of structural, body, mechanical or interior damage.
- Analyzed repair cost estimates.
- Evaluated cost effectiveness of repair against replacement of parts.
- Reviewed fees for customizing undamaged vehicles and repainting.
- Coordinated in filling out insurance claim forms to indicate repair and replacement cost estimates and recommendations.
- Monitored feasibility of repair versus pre-accident market value payment.
High School Diploma, Rockland Public School, Rockland, ID