1234 East 69 Street
West Van Buren
Objective Seeking an entry level hardware engineer position in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Hardware languages: Verilog and VHDL
- Hardware tools: DxDesigner/Viewlogic, OrCAD Capture, Synplicity, Cadence Verilog-XL, Synopsys VCS, Synopsys Virsim, ModelSimSE, Xilinx ISE, Altera Quartus, & Timing Designer
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Lisp, Pascal, Path Pascal, Assembler (PDP11, 8086, 68000, 88100), Basic, FORTRAN
- Operating Systems: X-windows, NOS, UNIX, AOSA/S, PLATO, OSF/Motif, Domain
- Effective written and verbal abilities
- Effective human relations and teamwork skills
- Performed operating system installation, configuration, verification and testing.
- Trained in Programming in PLATO operating system.
- MS office Installation and configuration.
- Planned and designed hardware architecture of the computer equipment.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2008
BS in Computer Hardware Engineering, with 3.35 GPA
Achievements and Honors
Member of the Illinois Society of Professional Engineers.
Structural Engineers Association of Illinois member.