7867 East Meridian Street
Objective To obtain an entry level geotechnical engineer position in a well renowned organization.
- Earth System Science.
- Mining and quarrying.
- Photogrammetric applications of multi-sensor sources.
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy.
- Geochemical/geological modeling.
- Computer Languages: C, C++, HTML
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Effective human relations and teamwork skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Conducted environmental investigations.
- Trained in ‘Post-earthquake Safety Evaluation of Buildings’ under the supervision of the Illinois Emergency Management Agency.
- Attended Dam Safety Technical Seminar, Emergency Management Institute, National Emergency Training Center.
University of Arizona, March 2006
BS in Civil Engineering, with 3.45 GPA
University of Arizona, March 2008
MS, Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering)
Achievements and Honors
Member of American Society of Civil Engineers.
Member of International Society for Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.