2042 Star Trek Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Business Administration in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as Business Administration
- Steep knowledge of auditing, cost accounting, and financial reporting
- Huge knowledge of business terms and strategies
- Wide knowledge of financial markets and the financial planning industr
- Ability to interact and influence senior leaders and business partners
- ability to teach global business and economics
- Superior communication skills
Belhaven University, Tallahassee, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared proposals and computed budgets.
- Managed post award management.
- Outlined sub agreements issued to consortium institutions.
- Aided daily operation of company and retained business customers.
- Handled external customers’ needs.
PSI Marketing, Tallahassee, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted academic advising and mentored research projects.
- Managed Neo internal communications channels.
- Maintained production and editorial content.
- Executed confidential executive level support and project management support.
- Administered global meetings and managed conference calls and outlined create agendas
- Formulated correspondence and business reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS