Objective Seeking an opportunity to work in the field of Logistics Management field where my knowledge of Materials and Warehousing Management helps in the development of the organization.
• Knowledge of materials and warehousing management.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Operations Management.
• Proficient in budget management.
• Well-versed with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point and Internet.
• Effective communicator. Recognized as a problem solver, resource person and team leader.
B.S., Business Administration
New York University, March 2008
aw material coordinator, from August 2008 to till date
Lincoln Center Group, New York
• Assisted in development and implementation of feedstock contingency plans, special feedstock flexibility studies and tests and logistical analysis.
• Coordinated with all suppliers to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of optimal feed stock.
• Evaluated systems and equipment for maintainability and supportability.
• Helped account security group; done the regular information protection management for the firm.